Events at the Intersection of Creativity and Medicine
Here are some events compiled by our newest editor – Richard Wu, who will be curating events and opportunities for this website. Want to submit your event to be featured? Email email@example.com
- The Pro-Social Play: International Conference on Storytelling and Well-Being Across Media Borders conference will take place from October 17-19, 2019 at the University of Kent in the United Kingdom. This interdisciplinary and international conference brings together scholars of empirical and theoretical research as well as practitioners working on narrative arts for promoting pro-social behaviours and mental well-being across different media. More information is available at: http://prosocial-
- The University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine will host its 13th annual 3-day Examined Life Conference from October 24-26, 2019. More information is available here: http://
- The Gold Foundation will be hosting its first Gold Humanism Summit from October 27-30, 2019 in Orlando, Florida, and the summit will be a special opportunity to come together with fellow champions of humanistic care. More information will be posted at: https://www.gold-
foundation.org/events/ international-gold-humanism- summit/
- The American Medical Writers’ Association will be hosting its 2019 Medical Writing & Communication Conference from 11/6/2019 to 11/9/2019 in San Diego. The conference offers an innovative and dynamic approach to learning while sparking creativity, engaging thoughtful discussions, and connecting colleagues in the medical communication industry. More information is available at: https://www.amwa.org/page/
- The sixth annual Health Humanities Consortium (HHC) conference at Vanderbilt University will explore the politics of health and healthcare in the context of world events and a vital 2020 election year. The conference will take place from March 26-28, 2020. More information is available at: https://www.vanderbilt.